GBP35000 - GBP42000 per annum
Accounts and Tax Senior in Luton
A dynamic and forward thinking accountancy practice based in Luton, is looking to grow their team by bringing on a new Accounts and Tax Senior.
This well established and well regarded Chartered accountancy practice based in Luton.
* Roles & Responsibilities of the Accounts & Tax Senior in Luton
* Accounts preparation for a wide range of business entities from both manual and computerised records
* Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff within the practice
* Preparation of full Management Accounts and analysis.
* Preparation of corporation tax and a good knowledge of personal tax
* Preparation and review of VAT returns
* Working closely with the partners to ensure quality of output and efficiency of procedures
The ideal candidate for the role of the Accounts and Tax Senior in Luton
* Must have a working background in accountancy practice
* ACCA or ACA qualified
* 3 years' experience working in public practice
* Must have experience managing your own portfolio of clients
* Technically competent
* Good knowledge on accounts preparation, personal and corporation tax
* Confident in their own ability and now wishes to develop their knowledge and skills to enable them to progress their career
What's on offer for the Accounts and Tax Senior in Luton?
GBP90000 - GBP110000 per annum
Partner based in Luton
My client a firm showing consistent growth over the last 5 years are seeking a commercially astute Partner to join their ever expanding team.
Key responsibilities for the Partner role in Luton include:
Leading a strong portfolio of varied commercial clients with a competent and strong audit team
Guiding your team and clients on technically complex issues
Leading on quality and exceptional client service delivery
Identifying and developing other business opportunities with clients and new business opportunities through internal and external networking and word-of-mouth
Understanding clients and their industry, appreciating market factors affecting clients and adding value to clients
Coaching, mentoring and developing your team of auditors, including performance management and constructive feedback
Collaborating, networking and sharing your ideas with the Leadership Team, your Team and others in the Firm
Implementing and communicating new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business
The ideal candidate for the Partner role in Luton:
CA, ACA, ACCA qualified
Must currently be a signing RI (Responsible Individual)
High proficiency in UK GAAP and IFRS
Competent in leading a varied commercial portfolio of clients and developing the portfolio further. Experience with charities and pension schemes would be advantageous but not essential
Ability to add value to clients
Genuine interest in the market, industry and clients you work with
Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with all stakeholders
Confident at building rapport with clients and maintaining excellent relationships
Flexibility to adapt to challenges
Self-motivated, taking responsibility for your own personal development and that of your team, including setting an example to others around you
What's on offer for the Partner role in Luton:
Competitive salary and bonus structure
Progressive work hard, play hard culture and first-class team.