GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
Audit Senior based in Buckinghamshire
My client, a very well-established, progressive practice with a friendly and sociable culture are seeking an ambitious, driven and proactive Audit Senior based in Buckinghamshire to join their first-class team.
Key responsibilities for the Audit Senior based in Buckinghamshire will include:-
* Leading and management of audits with complex clients with minimal supervision.
* Working closely with key client stakeholders including development and building strong relationships.
* Supervision of junior staff
* Preparation of draft statutory accounts under UK GAAP / FRS102 from client's numbers pre-audit
* Liaising and development of relationships with other internal teams including Tax, Payroll and Corporate Finance
* Where applicable drafting recommendations to management post audit
The ideal candidate for the Audit Senior based in Buckinghamshire
Qualified/qualified by experience with previous exposure to complex audits.
GBP18000.00 - GBP21000.00 per annum + Study Support
ATT Trainee Tax Accountant in Buckinghamshire
Are you currently looking for an opportunity to study ATT with a progressive firm? If so, my client are seeking a driven and self-motivated Trainee Tax Accountant to join their close knit and friendly team in Buckinghamshire.
Key duties for the ATT Trainee Accountant in Buckinghamshire
The role is with an established and well regarded practice with a diverse client portfolio. You will work closely with seniors to gain exposure in personal tax sector.
GBP20000.00 - GBP25000.00 per annum
Are you looking for an opportunity to continue a payroll career or looking for an entry level role to start a career within payroll?
My client are a very progressive and growing accountancy practice who, due to an internal promotion are seeking a self-motivated and driven candidate to join their close-knit and friendly team as a Payroll Trainee / Payroll Administrator based at their offices in Buckinghamshire.
Key responsibilties for the Payroll Trainee / Payroll Administrator role in Buckinghamshire
Processing a range of payrolls for a substantial portfolio of clients.
Take ownership (depending on experience) of weekly, monthly payrolls, starters, leavers, pensions and client queries.