GBP25000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
Full time / Permanent
My client is a well-established boutique firm based in Hertfordshire who are keen to find a Bookkeeper to join their team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate good communications skills, aptitude and the ability to assume additional responsibilities when required.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper based in Hertfordshire:
- VAT Returns
- Sales and Purchase Ledger postings and reconciliations, prepayments, accruals, fixed assets and payroll
- Preparation of Accounts to trial balance
- Posting bamnking transactions and reconciliations
The ideal candidate for this Bookkeeper role in Hertfordshire:
- Practical work experience
- Experience in using Xero an VT would be advantageous
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to manage own tasks, good time management and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Self-discipline, organised, proactive, able to make and justify own decisions
What's on offer for the Bookkeeper role in Hertfordshire?
- Competitive salary £25,000 - £30,000, depending on experience
- Varied and interesting client portfolio
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Growing firm with the opportunity to learn form a very strong leadership team